Our client, an award-winning industry leader in the construction of residential high rises, mixed-use developments, is currently seeking an experienced Site Superintendent for a full-time role in Vancouver, BC.
In this role, your primary responsibilities will be:
- responsibility and accountability are without limit within the operational aspects of the budget, schedule, quality, safety and personnel management scope of the project.
- Responsible for ensuring site operations of his/her project meet company operating standards and work in cooperation with the other team members (e.g. Area Operations Manager and Project Manager) in the common interest of the project.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- 10 years’ experience in multi-unit construction;
- Construction experience leading multi-unit, high rise projects.
- Strong leadership, effective communication and ability to build quality relationships with clients, trade partners and consultants.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.