Our client is a reputable residential high-rise contractor
They have been awarded a high-rise residential project in downtown Vancouver and are looking for a superintendent to manage this project.
The Site Superintendent will work together with the Project Manager and Project Coordinator.
The ideal candidate will have the following prerequisites:
• 7-15 years of experience preferably with a Construction Manager / General Contractor
• A commitment to jobsite safety and project quality
• Recent experience with concrete multi-family projects
• A good understanding of construction materials and techniques
• An excellent knowledge of the Lower Mainland construction industry
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
• Excellent computer skills and proficient with Word, Outlook, Excel
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.