If you are a seasoned Project Manager with a strong background in wood frame multifamily construction and would like to work for one of the most reputable Developers, this might be the role for you!
Haystack is seeking an experienced construction professional to take on a Senior Project Manager role with one of our long term clients – an extraordinary Developer Builder with decades of success promoting innovation and quality.
Since inception, our client has focused on creating communities with integrity and commitment to excellence while embracing a forward thinking approach. With distinctive designs and outstanding quality, they have completed thousands of landmark residences.
As the ideal Senior Project Manager, you will have a strong background in wood frame multifamily construction, demonstrated leadership abilities, as well as excellent communication skills with various stakeholders. In addition to a competitive compensation package, this role also offers future advancement opportunities, stability, and a great team to grow with.
- Plan, prepare, and monitor construction schedules plus milestones
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with clients, suppliers, and subcontractors
- Plan and manage construction projects from start to finish according to schedule and budget
- Review drawings for value engineering and quality assurance
- Liaising with project team to prepare scopes of work and ensure tendering schedule is achieved
- Develop and implement QC programs
- Prepare progress reports and issue progress schedules to various stakeholders
- Mentor junior staffs and assist with development plus growth
- Post secondary education related to construction
- 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager overseeing the construction of wood frame multifamily projects in Canada
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Self motivated and hands on
- Collaborative team player who can work well independently
- Proficient with software
We thank all applicants for their interest, only candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted directly.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.