Senior Development Manager
Our client has decades of experience in the real estate development and construction industry.
Headquartered in Vancouver the company owns an impressive real estate portfolio that includes commercial and residential properties and hotels.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Development, the Sr. Development Manager is responsible for coordinating the Project Management Process from acquisitions through to the start of construction documents.
Working closely with senior management, project teams and outside consultants, the Sr. Development Manager will direct the programming, design and approvals process on a variety of large, complex projects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Management and coordination of professional consulting team in the design and approvals process, including rezoning, development permits, OCP amendments, and all related government and outside agency approvals.
• Prepare project reports including development strategies, proforma analysis, project schedules, schematic designs and outline specifications
• Effectively liaise with marketing, sales, construction and customer service during the construction documentation, pre-sales, sales, construction, occupancy and post occupancy phases of projects to ensure product quality and efficient delivery
• Coordinate project reviews and prepare reports
• Stakeholder and Partner engagement
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Minimum 3-5 years of development management experience, with direct experience managing the approvals process
• Established network of contacts within the municipal, consultant and development communities
• Proven success securing approvals, adeptly managing budgets and schedules for major development projects
• Excellent people skills, with an ability to work closely and cooperatively with internal and external clients at all levels
• Proven ability to work under pressure while juggling multiple tasks simultaneously
• Strong problem-solving skills, including the ability to analyze current business problems and implement recommended solutions
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.