Our client, an award-winning industry leader in the construction of residential high rises, mixed-use developments, is currently seeking an experienced Project Manager for a full-time role in Vancouver, BC.
In this role, your primary responsibilities will be:
- Project budget, cost control, forecasting, schedule and quality control.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects and ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and budget
- Develop and manage project scope and objectives to involve all relevant stakeholders and ensure technical feasibility
- Act as front-line contact with consultants, engineers, trades, site staff, and the owners
- Promote and project the company image of efficiency, quality, and technical competence and fair management of trades and suppliers
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- 5 years’ experience as a Project Manager with demonstrated success in project performance
- Construction experience leading multi-unit, high rise projects.
- Strong leadership, effective communication and ability to build quality relationships with clients, trade partners and consultants.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.