Our client is currently looking for Project Coordinators for a full time role in Burnaby, BC. The Project Coordinator will report to the Senior Project Manager and will be responsible for:
- Providing value-added input in the pre-construction phase
- Preparing and managing detailed budgets and schedules
- Selecting and managing trades
- Attending Site meetings, taking meeting minutes and distribution of same
- Contract Administration
- Change Orders
- Administration of RFI’s, Shop Drawings and CCO’s/CCN’s
- Assisting Senior Project Manager and Site Superintendent with Project Set Up and Documentation
- General Project Administration and Project Management Assistance
- Monitoring Compliance with WorkSafe BC, our Safety Guidelines and Applicable Building Code
- Maintaining Excellent Relationships With Clients, Trades, Suppliers, and Colleagues
Mandatory Skills Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Project Coordinator in Commercial Construction for a General Contractor in the construction industry with new building construction and renovation, commercial and industrial
- Project Coordinator certificate/diploma is considered an asset
- Demonstrated success in completion of projects
- Demonstrated understanding of construction terms, scheduling and planning concepts
- Demonstrated ability to handle high pressure situations (dealing with trades, budget constraints, tight project deadlines)
- Proficiency with construction drawings, MS Office Applications including Microsoft Project, and strong writing & communication skills
- Demonstrated skills with planning, organization and the ability to multitask
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must speak fluent English and have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, Microsoft Project, AutoCAD.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.