Project Coordinator Residential Construction
Our client is one of BC’s most respected developers, they have an exciting opportunity for a qualified individual to join their construction team. Over the past 50 years, they built thousands of homes and has earned a reputation for developing exceptional residential communities throughout the Lower Mainland.
The ideal candidate will assist and support the Project Manager and VP of Construction in all aspects of a development site;
• Assist the Project Manager and VP of Construction with overall project management.
• Ensures that projects are constructed in accordance with design, budget, and schedule.
• Communicates project details and maintains excellent relationships with subtrades, suppliers, clients, consultants, and other project stakeholders.
• Manages change order process, including pricing.
• Responsible for coordinating project schedules, resources, equipment, and information.
• Able to read and organize technical specifications, drawings, contracts, and other documents.
• Assist with various permit requirements.
• Provide exceptional client communications throughout all project phases.
• Assist with the planning and preparing of construction schedules.
• Ensure work is done in compliance with all relevant building and safety codes.
• Assist the Project Manager with issuing tender packages.
• Performs other duties, as required, to support the Project Manager and the construction team.
• Minimum 3 years of construction administration experience, ideally with multi-family and/or mixed-use real estate projects.
• Certificate or Degree in Building Technology, Construction Management, Construction Technology.
• Excellent computer skills including strong knowledge of MS Office programs, Outlook, Word, Excel, MS Project, Bluebeam.
• Strong worth ethic.
• Demonstrated problem-solving.
• Able to work independently and as part of a team.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Highly motivated, organized, strong attention to detail and driven to execute on project team goals and directives.
• A vehicle is required
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.