For a multi-disciplinary general contractor, we are looking for a project coordinator for their civil division
In this role you will be reporting to the Project Manager or Estimator.
• Project administration including: pricing of change orders, tracking requests for information, review of shop drawings and submittals, and coordination of information provided and required by sub-trades and suppliers;
• Work closely with the project manager, estimator and site superintendent to minimize their need to do task work;
• Prepare and update the project schedule under the direction of the Project Manager;
• Update the project budget and cost reports during construction;
• Develop and maintain positive relationships with client(s), consultant(s), sub-trades and suppliers;
• Provide assistance to ensure project health, safety and environmental standards meet legislated requirements and company policy;
• Review drawings and complete quantity takeoffs;
• Coordinate shop drawing approval.
• The ideal candidate will have a Diploma in Civil Engineering
• Must have the willingness and drive to grow their career in Civil Infrastructure;
• It is preferred that candidates will have a minimum of 1-3 years of “hands-on” experience in the capacity of project coordinator
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.