Our client is a respected developers that has built thousands of homes and has earned a reputation for developing exceptional residential communities throughout the Lower Mainland.
They are hiring a Junior Project Manager for their high-rise construction projects.
The ideal candidate will assist and support the Senior Project Manager and VP of Construction with all aspects of the development sites.
- Work alongside the Sr. Project Manager and VP of Construction on the construction project management of all current and upcoming development sites.
- Plan daily operations and construction schedules, while monitoring project progress.
- Assist with reviewing project drawings, contracts, and technical specifications.
- Issue tender packages, acquire quotes and manage change order process.
- Ensure that projects are constructed in accordance with specified design, budget, and schedule.
- Communicate project details and maintain excellent relationships with subtrades, suppliers, clients, consultants, and other project stakeholders.
- Assist with various permit applications and requirements.
- Ensure work is done in compliance with all relevant building and safety codes.
- Perform other duties and administration tasks, as required, to support the construction team. Requirements include:
- 3+ years of construction coordination experience, ideally with concrete high rise multi-family and/or mixed-use projects
- Certificate or Degree in Building Technology, Construction Management, Construction Technology
- Excellent computer skills with proficient knowledge of MS Office programs, MS Project and Bluebeam
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Advanced organizational and time-management skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Diligent and dependable worth ethic
- Highly motivated to execute on the team’s project goals and directives
- A vehicle is required.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.