Our client has an exciting opportunity for a qualified individual to join our construction team. Over the past 50 years, they have built thousands of homes and has earned a reputation for developing exceptional residential communities throughout the Lower Mainland.
The ideal Finishing Superintendent candidate has excellent knowledge of concrete high-rise construction with exceptional attention to detail. This position plays a crucial role in overseeing the final stages of construction, ensuring the highest quality product is delivered within the specified timelines.
- Provide supervision and direction to all site personnel for all aspects of interior details, from window stage to completion – including trade rough-in.
- Plan and implement schedules as per sequence flow in collaboration with the site superintendent. Maintain schedule targets on a floor-by-floor basis.
- Implement and enforce strict quality control standards to ensure that finishing work meets design and code specifications.
- Coordinate the interior finishing sub-trades and monitor work performance to ensure procedures are being followed.
- Ensure trades follow the Safety Policies, maintain a safe job site, and ensure that the requirements of Occupational Health and Safety and WCB are enforced.
- Oversee the completion of all finishing-related tasks and ensure that the project is ready for occupancy.
- Assemble and share project closeout documents that include O&M manuals, as-builts and warranties.
- Ensure all certificates and final inspections have been obtained prior to project close-out.
- Foster clear and effective communication among all project stakeholders, including architects, engineers, inspectors, and owners.
- Lead daily/weekly interior trade meetings and participate in project team meetings.
- Perform other duties as required to support the construction team.
Qualifications & Knowledge:
- 5+ years as a Finishing Superintendent with experience in concrete high-rise, multi-family and/or mixed-use projects.
- Ability to effectively manage time, responsibilities, and priorities.
- Diligent and dependable work ethic
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt to changing conditions and proactively meet and overcome challenges.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software, including MS Project.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.