Haystack Recruitment is excited to work with one of the most respected and well-established Developers in Greater Vancouver in search for a Development Coordinator to join their growing team.
In addition to a strong presence and a successful history in multifamily mixed-use developments, our client is known to look after their employees and provides steady career progressions. As the new Development Coordinator, you will join a close-knit group of talents and assist the team in the development of upcoming master planned communities.
This is an incredible opportunity to gain exposure to large scale and interesting projects while working for a reputable brand name.
- Assist Development Manager in the design, approvals process and various assigned tasks
- Work closely with various stakeholders such as municipalities, consultants, and internal teams
- Assist in obtaining municipal permits
- Review and monitor consultant deliverables
- Miscellaneous letters/reports
- Coordinate project reviews and assist in preparing/presenting reports
- Assist in managing monthly invoices
- Prepare cheque requisitions, RFPs, contracts, meeting minutes, consultant communication and administration
- Ensure department file management systems are up to date
- Provide input on the creation of financial proformas including property analysis
- Assist the preparation of market and property summaries
- Complete market research, including market trends and transactions, to inform decision making
- Assist with ensuring all legal agreements and approvals are met as per project schedules
- Assist with lease agreements
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Post-secondary education related to real estate or business
- Experienced with multifamily and/or mixed use developments
- Collaborative team player who can work well independently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, and a quick learner
- Superb organizational and multitasking skills
- Detail oriented and structured
- Good work ethics and integrity
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient with MS Office
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.