Our client is a contractor focused on civil construction projects in the lower mainland of Vancouver.
They currently have an opening for a Civil Superintendent with 8+ years applicable experience.
• Selecting field site personnel.
• Organize and coordinate all subcontractor activities as well as on-site co-ordination of manpower, equipment, and materials.
• Develop, monitor, and execute project construction plan and schedule as well as supervise, mentor, coach, and train field personnel.
• Monitor cost control, job costing, quantity reporting, forecasting, and productivity.
• Plan and implement site logistics, productivity innovations, construction means/methods and schedules.
• Responsible for final inspections, deficiencies, warranty work, site demobilization and project close-out.
Applicants for this role must have the following:
• 8 years minimum of heavy civil construction experience as superintendent
• Project Management experience will be an asset.
• Able to take ownership and lead construction crews
• Excellent communication, verbal, written, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.