Our client is a well known builder in the Comox Valley on Vancouver Island. They are looking for a superintendent. The ideal candidate will be hired to support the Construction Management Team. In this role, your primary responsibilities will be
- Support the development of project execution planning and construction methodologies
- Responsible for planning, organizing and managing all site construction workforce and materials, including site layout and set
- Ensure all duties performed meet occupational health and safety regulations and comply with the Construction Safety Manual
- Manage and oversee the completion of required documentation including Superintendent’s daily log, project documentation (rfis, si, ccn’) safety documentation, timesheets, invoices, labor quantities, packing slips, purchase orders, and site photos
As the successful candidate for this position, you will bring:
- Journeyman Trade certification, CET, or equivalent
- Ten years’ commercial construction experience
- 10+ years as a lead commercial superintendent or equivalent management experience
- Experience in pre-construction, design-build, construction management and stipulated sum contracts.
- Leadership training and safety certificates
- Ability to travel on Vancouver island
If this sounds like you, please apply with as WORD resume by following the links below
Only candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted directly.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.