Haystack Recruitment has partnered up with a local developer/builder.
Due to their continued growth on their wood-frame projects they are looking for an experienced superintendent.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Provide construction services for the Company including, but not restricted to the following:
• Assume overall responsibility for all on-site construction activities.
• Typically, on urban, infill projects that are mixed use, concrete & wood-frame structures of 4-6 storeys.
• Lead and direct all field personnel on the project.
• Maintain constant communications with Senior Management and stakeholders
• Ensure all work is performed by contractors and suppliers.
• Review and maintain the construction schedule.
• Enforce and monitor the Occupational Health & Safety Act and Work Safe BC regulations
The ideal candidate has:
• A minimum of 10+ years’ experience in Wood Frame construction
• A minimum of 5+ years experience in managing construction sites as superintendent
• Excellent communication, verbal, written, organizational, and interpersonal skills
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.